San Diego Studio today released MLB The Show 22 update 1.16 (PS5 version 1.016) on all platforms. It includes a small frame rate fix for those playing the game on Xbox consoles. Check out the MLB The Show 22 Oct 5 patch notes below.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.16 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.016 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 16 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Patch Notes Oct 22 5:
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 188.8.131.52
Nintendo Switch: 1.16
- Improved frame rates when using players with certain hairstyles (dreadlocks).
- Updated logos and presentation packages for the 2022 playoffs.
You can read more about the game itself via the PlayStation Store description.
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your personalized Road to the Show baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers however you like to help you progress.
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect and grow your collection of fantasy cards and bring the diamond to life. * Try out the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you take on a new set of competitions!
- Compete against your friends with cross-platform play.** With cross-progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Getting on the plate for the first time? Customize your experience with playstyles and two new difficulty settings to help you master the basics.
- The new intro layouts deliver the most immersive stadium experience yet.
- Play from March to October in your style, with updated fashion tools to use custom uniforms, logos and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream baseball games with new legends joining the diamond.
That’s all the patch notes for today. MLB The Show 22 is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Source: The Show