San Diego Studio released MLB The Show 22 update 1.15 (PS5 version 1.015), today on all platforms. It includes some minor fixes for Diamond Dynasty and Stadium Creator modes. Check out the MLB The Show 22 Sep 15 Patch Notes below.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.15 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.015 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 15 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Sep 15 Patch Notes:
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 18.104.22.168
Nintendo Switch: 1.15
- CPU will intentionally run and HBP at a lower rate in Moments.
- Various bugfixes on props and mounts.
You can read more about the game itself via the PlayStation Store description.
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your personalized Road to the Show baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers however you like to help you progress.
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect and grow your collection of fantasy cards and bring the diamond to life. * Try out the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you take on a new set of competitions!
- Compete against your friends with cross-platform play.** With cross-progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Getting on the plate for the first time? Customize your experience with playstyles and two new difficulty settings to help you master the basics.
- The new intro layouts deliver the most immersive stadium experience yet.
- Play from March to October in your style, with updated fashion tools to use custom uniforms, logos and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream baseball games with new legends joining the diamond.
That’s all the patch notes for today. MLB The Show 22 is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Source: The Show